Synthetic Photorealism Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.3.1
If you’ve got a really good computer and think that minecraft’s graphics are just too pixelated and unrealistic then this pack is for you! Drfrozenfire’s Synthetic Photorealism texture pack gives a lot, and I mean a lot, of detail to the textures. Though I know most people (like me) prefer to use lower res texture packs, if your computer can handle it I recommend you try out this beauty!
Synthetic Photorealism Texture Pack Version 4.1.1 for Minecraft 1.3.1 Changelogs
- Created tons of new textures.
- Fixed the issue with the sun having squares around it.
How to install Synthetic Photorealism Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.3.1
- Install either MCPatcher or Optifine.
- Install the Synthetic Photorealism pack.
- Place the .zip into your texture pack folder. Now you can use the pack!