The_Fool76′s Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.2.5
Minecraft has become one of the biggest games in the world. People of different nation, age, gender, and status play the game. Unfortunately, a problem has occurred. What is that problem? The problem is that increasing number of people are suffering from headaches playing the game. The main source of this problem is the confusing texture pack. Some of the texture packs come with graphics that acutally strain some players’ eyes. It may be quite dangerous for those people who do feel them. But should they stop playing Minecraft? No way! The Simpletech Texture Pack and some of the new texture packs you are going to see now are purposedly designed to solve this problem! All these texture packs change some dizzy looking designs and textures into fine, clean, and less headaching forms. Check out the screenshots!
- Simpletech Texture Pack
- MoonCraft Texture Pack will add texture designs that give off atmosphere and mood of a moon. As well as the Simepletech Texture Pack, it is very neat.
- Seamless Splendor Texture Pack is another simple and plain texture pack that is very clean. The textures here will definitely not hurt your eyes.
- MetalCraft Texture Pack is, as you can see, another simple pack that makes your Minecraft world look more metalic. It will look as if it’s made up of neatly organized metals.
As you can see from the screenshots above, they look very simple. They are much less likely to cause any physical stress while playing the game. Why should anyone stop playing such an exciting game like Minecraft just because the textures hurt their eyes? Now, all they need to do is to install one of these texture packs. With these packs installed, if you are also one of them feeling such stress, you will be able to play Minecraft without having such distress. For better and comfortable gaming, don’t wait to install any of these packs! Minecraft forever!
How to Install The_Fool76′s Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.2.5
- Download any texture pack zip file you want.
- Do not extract the file.
- Move the downloaded zip file into your texture packs folder.