vonDoomCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.3.1
HELLO MINECRAFTERS! What we have here in front of you is yet another Full HD (128x resolution) texture pack that I must say is very unique and quite amazing in a whole lot of ways. The texture pack I’m talking about is the vonDoomCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.2.5. And for sure, a 128x texture pack will require the MCPatcher HD and most certainly a computer that won’t lag n’ crash. But apart from that, let’s move on to how it looks. Well, first, it is not a complete redesign of everything. It features: the terrain, hud, spiders, animated bow, animated Thor’s Hammer, and animated soulsand! In terms of coloring, it comes with vivid outline strokes and colors which gives out a cartoon-ish feel, but in HD. Not to mention the cool artworks that Emperor Doom (creator) has done. Lets have a quick look at it shall we?
As I have said, the vonDoomCraft texture pack is not a complete redesign, and the Thor’s Hammer will adjust its resolution according to the items.png so Emperor Doom suggests you use a high-definition items.png like the one from PureBDCraft. So, as awesome as it is, it requires something else that will fit well with it. The thing I like most from the vonDoomCraft texture is the very detailed artwork on the mobs which I’m pretty sure you will love it. Give it a go!
vonDoomCraft Texture Pack Version 2.1b for Minecraft 1.3.1 Changelogs
- Added Cauldron textures
- Tweaked the Bedrock textures
- Redesigned Grasses and Snows, and Log-tops
- All new Gravel Textures
- Created awesome new fonts in High Def
How to install vonDoomCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.3.1
- Download vonDoomCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.2.5 (link below)
- Download and patch using MCPatcher HD
- At start menu, run > /%appdata%/.minecraft/texturepacks/
- Copy and Paste the texture pack (.zip file) without unzipping
- Open Minecraft and change texture pack in-game