AudioMod for Minecraft 1.3.2/1.4.2/1.4.4/1.4.5
Minecraft 1.2.5 is here and it wont be long till one of the popular mod are released AudioMod. Have you ever installed a Mod and they have custom sounds? If you have installed a Mod and the Mod has custom mobs in like Mo’ Creatures for example you will have experienced this Mod but maybe not released its features.
The AudioMod gives modders the ability to add custom sounds to the game and link them with mobs so if you will hit the new mobs it doesn’t sound like a zombie, it sounds more like the mob you are attacking. This is a great Mod as it takes Mods to the next level in Minecraft.
The AudioMod will be installed with another Mod so I will use Mod X as an example to install this
How to Install AudioMod for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Download ModLoader
- Download the AudioMod for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Type %appdata% into the start menu
- Open .minecraft and the bin folder
- Open Minecraft.jar
- Delete the meta inf folder
- Drag in the Mod X files
- Drag in the AudioMod files
- Open Minecraft and test the new custom sounds!
for Minecraft 1.4.5