Minecraft Server Manager is a small tool helping you to setup, edit and manage your Minecraft server! It provides an easy understanding and simple interface and a CommandManager for running server. This little tool makes it as simple as possible to set up a server. All important server commands can be easily used with the CommandManager (see ScreenShots for more details)!
- Compatible to
- All actual settings contained
- Easy understanding interface
- With CommandManager for running servers
- Possiblity to start every server-file up to 16 GB RAM
- No foreknowledge about server-handling needed
- Published under GNU General Public License
Server Creation Interface:
Just copy this file into an new folder, start it, choose settings, select Server
/Bukkit-file and start the server!
It also does not have to use any driver, like .NET-Frameworks, Java-Runtimes etc!