Render Player API gives third party mods managed access to the player render classes
Render Player API is a client API which provides access to
- the class “RenderPlayer” aka “baq” and
- the class “ModelBiped” aka “avh”
while minimizing conflicts between mods.
- Copy all class files inside this ZIP file to their corresponding locations in your “minecraft.jar”.
- In any case, NEVER forget: ALWAYS back up your stuff!
- Render Player API is compatible with Minecraft Forge, just install Render Player API after Minecraft Forge.
for Minecraft 1.4.5
for Minecraft 1.4.6