Horse Carts Mod adds a horse cart that can be attached to a rideable entity (horse, donkey,…), contain stuff (equal to a double chest) and can even be ridden by a player. The amount of stuff on the back of the cart changes depending on how many slots of the carts inventory you fill.
How to use:
- To attach or deattach the cart or plow, you have to be riding on a rideable entity (not all rideable entities work) and hit the action key once. (Default is “R”, can be changed in options). The closest cart or plow within 3 blocks will then be attached to your horse.
- You can sit on the back of the cart by right clicking it.
- If you want to open the carts inventory, just sneak while right clicking it.
- The cart can also be destroyed by hitting it multiple times. All items will be dropped on the ground.
- Plows can be toggled. To enable the plowing mode, simply right click the plow. If you wish to stop plowing, right click the plow again.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.