Mob Dismemberment Mod makes the body parts of mobs fall to the ground on death. This mod allows a mob to fall apart replacing the death animation with such as falling apart. This mod is completely Clientside. It will not do anything on servers.
Don’t you think that mobs like zombies and skeletons, being what they are, should be easily dismembered and gibbed? Think no more! With this mod some mobs gib whenever they die.
- Zombie Pigmen (with blood!)
- Zombies (with blood!)
How to activate:
- To turn on Mob Dismemberment you have to; press escape, click on settings, Click on Other, Scroll down to the bottom and you should see a setting called “Animated Corpse” (Mob Dismemberment) and you click on the box and it should active Mob Dismemberment.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and iChun Util.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.