Tree Chopper Mod is a simple mod, which allows chop down whole tree. The only thing you need to do is break the bottom block with an axe.
Stop breaking the tree block by block! Just destroy bottom the of trunk and the whole tree will chop down..
- Tree Chopper is universal (clientside and serverside).
- Supports mods (e.g. Biomes O’ Plenty).
- Can be deactivated by holding SHIFT.
- Config with settings and list of allowed axes and types of wood.
- In-game commands. Type “/treechop” or “/tch” for more info
- To ignore durability (a tree has more blocks than your axe is able to break), see config.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
I love that mod
I love that mod it is so uniqe
I love that mod it is so uniqe so new so I’ve never had kids on Minecraft so I will treasure this