Stats Keeper Mod adds the feature from Tinkers’ Construct which allowed you to keep your hunger on death back. But not only that, with this mod you can configure all the base game stats.
Respawns you with the same amount of hunger
Minimal Hunger should be self explanatory
Respawns you with the same amount on saturation (AppleSkin used for visuals)
Minimal Saturation should be self explanatory
Respawns you with the same amount of experience
To enable Health System make sure to disable config option any other mod that messes with health like ToughAsNails
Items which give you health on right click [Default: toughasnails:lifeblood_crystal and cyclicmagic:heart_food]
Placing food inside this items will make it so you can’t eat that food, it automatically gets used for health
Items without defined health will give you 1 heart like you can see in the config example
// This will make bread give you 1 heart and apple 2,5 hearts on right click S:"Health Items" < minecraft:bread minecraft:apple, 5 >
If any of the health options are set to 0 they will not be used Max Health can be used standalone but if you use min health you have to use reduced health with it
- Max Health [Config Range: 0 – MAX_INTEGER (2147483647)]
- Min Health [Config Range: 0 – MAX_INTEGER (2147483647)]
- Reduced Health on Death [Config Range: 0 – MAX_INTEGER (2147483647)]
Max Health: 40 (20 Hearts), Min Health: 6 (3 Hearts), Reduced Health on Death: 8 (4 Hearts)
No Appetite Effect
- When you have the effect you cannot eat any food, you also cannot eat cakes (If some cake is still bypassing make sure to notify me in an issue so I can make Stats Keeper compatible with it, for now only vanilla and pam’s cakes work with)
- When you drink milk the effect will not disappear
- Effect is gotten by dying
- Duration of effect is also configurable in config [Default: 300 sec (5 mins)]
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and TerraCore.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.