AutoWalk Mod adds a key for AutoWalk (“F” is the default but can be changed in the controls GUI). This mod also adds key for auto-pick (“B” is the default key). To stop walking, press the walk key or AutoWalk key again.
- The config file “AutoWalk.cfg” also has a few toggle-able options too.
- Can configure the AutoWalk key to sprint or just walk.
- Option to AutoWalk even after player opens gui (varies on GUI and assumes game isn’t paused).
- Can also toggle this by typing chat message “autosprint”, but this only works locally and not for network games.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.