Previously known as Kingpins Kritters Mod, now its new name is Assorted Wildlife!! This mod adds mobs to the game which in the mod developers opinion aren’t out of place, and fit in the mod nicely. The mod mainly adds other mods, and no the mod isn’t just a rip of of mo’ creatures it adds different mobs. All the mobs that are added fit nicely into the game and drop items which can help you out and are not over powered! The mobs include Centaur, Pygmy gorillas and a lot more! This mod is up to date with Minecraft 1.2.5 so you can play with this mod now!
Personally I love mods that could quiet easily fit into Minecraft, yes having some weird features in the game is fun for a number of hours. But having things that extended the game, is just great!
Kingpins Kritters Mod Version 1.5.1 for Minecraft 1.2.5 Changelogs
- Compatibility with Minecraft 1.2.5
- Changed Snowleopard Model and new skin.
- NEW Brown Bear Mob, PolarBear, SnowLeopard, and BrownBear can now breed.
- Decreased Pygmy spawn rate.
- Decreased a few other grouping spawn size.
How to Install Kingpins Kritters Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Download a fresh version of the AudioMod
- And download a fresh version of ModLoader
- Download Kingpins Kritters mod
- Locate the roaming folder
- Open .minecraft and then the bin folder
- Open Minecraft.jar and delete META INF
- Put the mod loader files into Minecraft.jar
- Put the audio mod files into Minecraft.jar
- Go to .minecraft / mods folder
- Put the mod folder into .minecraft/ mod