Nerd-boy’s Battlegear implements an entirely new weapon system to minecraft. Pressing the ‘I’ button or clicking your player character in the Inventory screen will bring up the Weapon Inventory Screen.
Weapons can be placed in the main hand or off hand slots. These weapons will be displayed on your player model when you go into 3rd person view. Weapons can be switched between sheathed and drawn by pressing the ‘R’ Key
Items displayed in the following table are able to be placed in the weapon slots. There is an option in the config file to allow the use of weapons from other mods. My view on this mod is pretty good because it was pretty fun toying around with it xD, I made a gaint zombie army (5000 Zombies) And fought them all off with this epic mod (After 30 mins xD) It just adds another spark to Minecraft that makes me want to play it even more.
Heres a video explaining it
Waraxe (OF DOOM)
Spear (Pokey stick)
Shield (PUSH DEM CREEPERS BACK)
Armor (Chain mail)
*TUTORIAL FOR NOOBLINGS*
How to Install Battlegear Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Download and Install Risugami’s Modloader (Make sure you delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft jar when installing ModLoader)
- Download and Install PlayerAPI (If using Single Player Commands, install the player API-SPC patch)
- OPTIONAL (For dyable Shields) (Download and Install Minecraft Forge)
- Download Battlegear
- Place the downloaded zip file in the mods directory in youre .minecraft directory
- Take the fight to the creepers!!