Let’s just be honest, attempting to find diamonds in Minecraft is a nightmare. It takes forever, possibly hours! And in that time spent searching for our beloved ore, a creeper has blown up your house and an Enderman has stolen all of your valuable items! That’s why this mod is ingenious, when placed in your quick-bar this device indicates whether or not a diamond is near you, because no one has time to search around the bottom layers of Minecraft all day, do we? This it the creators first mod, so bugs are expected, but it is a great idea- so if you are patient: this may be just the mod for you!
The crafting of the Diamond meter is not cheap however! If you want to enjoy the delights and benefits of this mod then you will have to fork our eleven precious diamonds, that’s right… eleven! Two diamonds, a diamond block, 3 stone, and one redstone torch? Is it worth it? The device will change color depending on your location.(different colors indicate different distances) This modification is very new, and it is the creators first attempt- so nothing is looking particularly spiffy just yet, nothing is complete! Updates are coming soon!
Diamond Meter Mod Version 2.2 for Minecraft 1.3.2 Changelogs
- Allowed for forge compatibility!
How to Install Diamond Meter Mod for Minecraft 1.3.2
- This mod is for the update Minecraft 1.3.2, so the installation requires either ModLoader or MinecraftForge! (Depending on your preference!)
- Then simply install either Forge or ModLoader!
- Open up your Minecraft.jar with WINRAR and DELETE that pesky META-INF.
- Go here, to download this mod (client or server) and then drag and and drop the downloaded files into the created folders (which either forge or modloader created)
- You now have successfully installed the Diamond Meter Mod! Enjoy it!