This mod is introducing its trees that can drop fruits or can be said as a Fruitcraft. This mods is very suited for people who loves farming and did have a wish for your steeve to have a farming background with a wooden cottage. The fruit trees aren’t hard to make at all, the fruit trees can be bought inside the harvest chest or by putting bonemeals on a grass block. These fruits had its time of grownth and its time of harvest just like the reality harvesting. If you harvest it too fast you fail, if your too slow you fail too. In order to get good fruits from these trees you must keep your timing straight and be responsible like real farmers! The trees will give you lots of fruits if wasn’t damaged and of course if you pick one fruit up, it will grow another.
FruitCraftory Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5 Main Features
How to Install FruitCraftory Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5
- YOU NEED THE GUICRAFTORY IN YOUR MINECRAFT GAME FIRST!
- You need Modloader and ForgeAPI
- Go to start then “run”
- Type inside the box “%appdata%”
- Go inside “.minecraft” folder
- Then go to “bin” folder
- Open your “minecraft.jar” with winrar or 7zip
- Drag and drop your modloader and forgeapi here (extract)
- Download the mod and drag it into the “minecrat.jar”