Currently, Magic Mods that are available to download for Minecraft are not that very good. If you are wishing for a brand-spanking new modification which will completely blow your mind, then the Minegicka Mod may be for you! You are using all your creativity and intellect, with the help of the ten provided new elements to create over one thousand possible spell combinations! Yes, there are over 1000 spell combinations. Altars, books, staffs and big scary monsters all combine to give you a thrilling Minegicka experience- you may even forget that it is a mod! Get ready for a mod you will never forget, quickly and easily install Minegicka now! This modification uses ForgeAPI and you don’t have to worry about it conflicting with others, as it does not edit any vanilla files!
Minegicka Mod Version 2B2ND for Minecraft 1.3.2 Changelogs
- Two new structures added
- Fixed mod incompatibility.
Main Features of The Minegicka Mod
- With the addition of new elements, you can bet that there will be a lot of them! There are eight basic elements and two advanced- ten in total.
- A staggering eleven new category of spell!
- Dozens of Magicks are now available!
- Magic Altars and ‘Magick’ Books are added!
- Crazy and Wonderful new types of staff!
- A whole new dimension, download the mod to find out more!
How to Install Minegicka Mod for Minecraft 1.3.2
- The installation of this mod is fairly straight forward!
- Simply install MinecraftForgeAPI
- After this is done, drag the whole folder or if you prefer the files into your mods folder! And there you have it, you now have access to the best Magic Mod around!
I strongly suggest getting downloading this mod, not only is it one of the best magic mods around at the moment- but the variety and dynamics it brings to Minecraft really makes it game changing memorable experience.