Mob-filled Modifications are littered all over the Minecraft landscape! A player who wishes to see Lions on his world could easily acquire this! A player who wishes to have say whales, dolphins and sharks infest the seas could again, acquire this! But what about Penguins? They are cute, cuddly and adorable- everyone likes penguins! That’s why this mod is so great! This is the RanCraft Penguins Mod for Minecraft 1.3.2!
This mod offers, not one, not two, but three new types of penguins into Minecraft! White flipper penguins, Galapagos Penguins and the mysterious Ninja Penguins! But what exactly do they do? What are their use, weaknesses and strengths you might ask!
Ninja Penguins only spawn at night, even then they are extremely rare! They are equipped with Katanas and Shurikens (No, seriously) They cannot be tamed, are not damaged when exposed to the cruel sunlight! They are very fast, and lastly: they are hunting YOU.
All of the others penguins can be sheared for feathers, and unlike in other versions! Young and baby penguins are now easily distinguishable from their parents!
How to Install RanCraft Penguins Mod for Minecraft 1.3.2
- Delete the META-INF folder in minecraft.jar, if you haven’t already
- This mod requires MODLOADER to run properly
- After you have download and installed that, go to download the most appropriate and recent version of this MOD!
- Put the directory structure under “to_mods” in your “mods” directory
- Put the directory structure under “to_resources” in your “resources” directory, but be careful not to overwrite any directories that are already there.
- Meet the penguins and share your happiness!