Sometimes creating a house can be tricky-work! You need to find your own materials and scout out a good plot of land. You need to labor hour after hour, and after all of that work does your house still not like the way you intended it to? Perhaps you are not the best builder in the world, perhaps you do not have an eye for detail or you are completely OCD. Well do I have a mod for you, The Sky House Mod!
This mod, created by baseball435, allows for a perfectly constructed house to be placed in the sky with a simple touch of a button. Your house will dominate the skies and give you an overview of your Minecraft world- Feel like a floating King! It’s simple, craft the required block from Vanilla/Default materials and then once pressed a Kingdom Complex (Or Mansion if you prefer) will appear before your very eyes! The Skyblock requires four stone and five diamond for crafting!
Your Mansion/Kingdom includes:
- A Quick and Automatic Glass Elevator!
- A Mini Structure with included Crafting table/Bookshelves/Brewing Stands.
- A Mini Structure with included empty chests for storing all your items.
- Your Main House with everything you need to be content in the Sky!
- An outdoor teleportation pad to get you back on sturdy ground!
Sky House Mod Version 2.1 for Minecraft 1.3.2 Changelogs
- Added blocks to creative tab
How to Install Sky House Mod for Minecraft 1.3.2
- This modification requires ModLoader to run properly, you can download it here.
- Once installed simply download the link below
- This mod is fairly simple to install as it does not change any of the original files, simply open the folders which ModLoader created and copy and paste the files that you download from the actual mod file into them, and then it is done!