“Thy World of Minecraftia has been gearing for war for thousands of years. Only Now doth the war begin to rage…”
This mod is fantastic! There has always been a huge following of medieval fans! People who prefer a good bow and arrow to a machine gun! Someone who would prefer a longsword in comparison to a ‘lightsaber’. Well, come hither all ye people! This mod delivers just what you are searching for, it transforms the world of Minecraft into a intense medieval landscape! The main features of this mod are the impressive structural choices and class availability! I’m excited to play with this mod, I hope you are too!
(No changelogs are public for this mod)
Main Exciting Features and Aspects!
- PVP Arena’s are now everywhere! You can no longer hide!
- Spleef Arena’s are a little different, instead of testing your skill- it’s more something to do with friends for a little fun! HUNGER GAMES!
- Large intimidating castles dominate the skies and horizon now! Nowhere is safe!
- Castles are the main attraction of this mod personally, the really are the keystone in this mod and helps to achieve that overall Medieval feel to it!
- The ‘classes’ that are available in this mod are also a main attraction! You can pick either of the: Archer, Guard, Knight, Tech, Scout or the Healer. This feature will help for replay ability of the mod! As each class a different trait, strength and weakness!
How to Install The Wars Mod 2.3.1 for Minecraft 1.3.2
- Back up your Saves and download the Minecraft Forge!
- Downloads this mods client files!
- Open up your Minecraft.jar and install MForges files!
- As always, delete that darn META-INF file!
- Place the downloaded client files .zip folder in the ‘mods’ folder of your Minecraft!