I’m sure every one of you must have heard of Stone Age. It was a period long before now and it’s been completely replaced with modern technology and sophisticated tools. For those of you who want know how it was like back then, try the Throwing Stones Mod.
The Throwing Stones Mod is literally a mod that adds stones that are throwable. It will give a damage of 1.5 hearts to whatever that gets hit by the stone. This mod will definitely remind you of how all weapons were created and where they were originated from. Stones were the first weapon for humans. Try the mod and test how effective and efficient stones can be as a weapon in the world of Minecraft. Become the most famous Stone Age hunter!
Recipe for Throwing Stones Mod Version 1.0 For Minecraft 1.3.2
- You can make the throwable stones by placing a cobblestone anywhere in the crafting grid.
How to install Throwing Stones Mod for Minecraft 1.3.2
- Download the mod file.
- Install the Minecraft Forge.
- Open the “run” search bar and type “%appdata%”.
- Open the .minecraft folder.
- Move the downloaded mod file into your “mods” folder.
- Delete META-INF.