Sneaking is without a doubt one of the most useful tools in the Minecraft Armory! However it does have its flaws that come with it! That’s why this mod is so useful! Not only does it add to what we can do, but it fixes certain things that we all want to see fixed!
What is the Toggle Sprint/Sneak Mod!
It is a client based mod that allows the player to simultaneously sprint and sneak! It also allows for things which are unspeakable, like being able to cling to a ladder but also being able to chat to your friends in multiplayer.. amazing right? You can stay sneaking while opening a chest! It doesn’t seem that handy, but believe me it is! You can now stay hidden from your friends no matter what the circumstances or occasion!
How to use the Sneak/Sprint Mod!
- While ToggleSneak is active, a player can toggle the sneak key to turn it off/on.
- A Player can turn the ToggleSneak option on or off using the ‘G’ Key which is the default setting, however this can be changed for ease of use in the settings of the mod.
- Simply holding the forward key with ToggleSneak active will allow you to Sprint; That’s right, no more helpless attempts at double tapping!
Toggle Sprint/Sneak Mod Version 220.127.116.11 for Minecraft 1.3.2
- Compatibility with Minecraft 1.3.2
How to Install Toggle Sprint/Sneak Mod for Minecraft 1.3.2
- This mod does not edit any class files and because of this is very highly compatible and easy to install- however it does require MODLOADER to run.
- Simply just download the mod, which is found HERE- and drag it into your Mod folder!
This mod really does a great job of improving what needed to be fixed! It’s only a simple mod and yet it is very effective and useful! All mods/loaders mentioned are hyperlinked! I hope you have found a new favourite mod! ENJOY