JohnSmith 1.3.2 Texture Pack – Download John Smith Texture Pack for. JohnSmith texture pack is highly customizable, so you can change certain things you don’t like about the pack, you can make the pack your own. This texture pack looks great on buildings partially because of the 32×32 definition and because it’s a great pack. this texture pack is a community favourite texture pack, it is compatible with minecraft 1.3.2 and a few mods.
- More CTM support (Brick top,sides, stairs, gold block, cobblestone top, stairs, mossy…)
- Tweaked the lighting (more colored & less contrasted)
- New textures for 1.4 content: carrot, potato, anvil, Flower Pot, etc.. (I still have to create the nether Star, beacon, Item Frame, and some others, so it will come with the next update..(default textures included as placeholder)
How to install JohnSmith Texture Pack for
- Download the texture pack.
- Install lastest version of fix or .
- Move the downloaded file into your Minecraft texture packs folder.