Hi Minecrafters! I’m quite sure all of you know what a Texture Pack is don’t you? One of the many things that make people get addicted to Minecraft and also never get bored of it is the variety of Texture Packs that will totally change the way you see the same world you’ve created. Don’t confuse yourself though, Mods and Texture Packs are not the same. So what I’ve got for you today is one of the most popular Texture Packs around, besides Texture Packs like DokuCraft, JohnSmith, and Sphax, it is called the Misa’s Realistic Texture Pack. All of your surrounding whether it is a mob,house,biomes,tress, or even yourself changes into creepy realistic textures. The resolution of the Misa’s Realistic Texture Pack is 64x so make sure your processing power is capable of handling it, you should know that the default is only 16x. These are some pictures of what it looks like: Thanks Misa for this awesome texture pack.
Misa’s Realistic Texture Pack Version 4.3.0 for Minecraft 1.4.2 Changelogs
- Custom Color now supports the new spawn eggs, leather armors, armor dyes, and the wolf collar dyes.
- New Skin for bats and witches
- Tweaked the GUI a little
- New textures for the beacon block and the Nether Star
- All new Ender Dragon Crystal textures
- Added a few new icons
- New 16 Randomobs skins for the new wither skeletons.
- All new leather armors
- New art for the wooden buttons
- And many more changes and tweaks!
How to Install Misa’s Realistic Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.4.2
- Download Misa’s Realistic for Minecraft 1.4.2
- Save the Pack’s zip file in Minecraft “Texturepacks” folder (don’t extract)
- Download MCPatcher HD
- Run “MCPatcher HD” then click patch, close it when its done
- Run Minecraft then go to Mods and Texture Packs and select Misa’s Realistic Texture Pack