This is another normal but abnormal texture pack we’ve chosen from the minecraft forums and it is called the ObiCraft. A french animator created this texture pack so it will pretty much be creative and of course we would like to see what a french designer would design in minecraft! The texture pack is pretty much like other texture pack, just there are some other frenchy things inside like the french style book shelves and the colors looks bright (not too much). The ObiCraft got lots of places you can start your feet on, and since there are lots of premades and newly texturized things in this texture pack this is another texture pack we recommend you to try! There are lots of new dungeons, caves to explore, hidden treasures, and of course diamonds to find! This texture pack is a all round house texture pack which basically have everything!!
ObiCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.3.2 Main Features
- The wood palace, really really nice, if you go there (in minecraft) you will understand that the creator is “really” from french lol!
- The green hills, looks very beautiful and greenish
- Bubble swamps and winter palaces, pretty cool, especially the bubble swamps
- Nethers are accessible
How to Install ObiCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.3.2
- First of all you will need to patch your game with MCPatcher
- Download Obicraft 64×64
- Run the game normally and open “mods and texturepack”
- Find “texturepack” folder
- Copy and paste the texture pack there without unzipping