So Minecraft 1.2.5 is here! And it hasn’t been very long now until the most popular Mod is updated for Minecraft 1.2.5 and 1.1. Yes Too Many Items Mod. It’s the Mod that gives you the ability to get any item right from your pocket and put it into your inventory. The main update with Too Many Items this time will be with the eggs that have been added to Creative Mode. From what I can guess the creative eggs which allow you too spawn mobs will be added to Too Many Items.
Quick tip: To open or close Too Many Items Mod, simply open your menu by pressing ‘I’ and then toggle it by pressing the ‘O’ key. This will hide the menu.
How to Install Too Many Items Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Download Too Many Items Mod
- Type %appdata% into the start menu
- Open .minecraft folder
- Open the bin folder and then Minecraft.jar
- Delete the META INF folder
- Open Too Many Items Mod zip with WINRAR or 7ZIP
- Drag the files into Minecraft.jar
- Run Minecraft, start a New World
- Press ‘O’ to open the Too Many Items Mod window
- Enjoy Minecraft people!