Do you play your fair share of Minecraft maps? Perhaps you like to test your skills in death defying platforming courses or puzzling death traps? There is a thrill to be had, jumping for your life in a precision skills environment and Parkour’s Test Map is a great platforming parkour and white knuckle jumping map! There are many different types of enviroments for your jumping adventure, ranging from a decrepit temple area, lava death maze to a water jumping area. There are underwater sections that are similar to the terrifying Tomb Raider levels, working piston doors that really separate the areas well and even hidden treasures in various locations! Also included are frozen snow capped areas, timed precarious jumping puzzles that even have hidden traps and danger below, and a solid red brick section that is spiraling and somewhat disorienting! There is a ton of stuff to see and very widely varied areas so it never feels stale!
Do you want to test your ultimate parkour skills on an intense and well make platforming map? Then you should check out Parkour’s Test Map right now!
Parkour’s Test Map Main Features
- Parkour jumping action through various levels of difficulty!
- Varied locations to break up the scenery
- Checkpoint systems
Parkour’s Test Map Version 3.0 Changelog
- Updated to the latest version of Minecraft
- Some of the rooms have been remade
- Added some note blocks
- The water checkpoints are now easier with ladders.
How to Install Parkour’s Test Map
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder and locate Saves
- Download the zip file for this map
- Unzip the file and place folder into the Saves folder
- Run minecraft and choose the downloaded map file and you are ready to play