The Desetour Map is created by the developer ‘VCtheDerp’ and contains everything that you will ever need in an adventure map. The Desertour Map includes combat, parkour, escapes, puzzles and so much more! The structures in this map are huge and are something to be in awe of. What are you waiting for, grab some friends and play the Desertour map today! The Desertour map has a great variety of buildings and situations so you will never get bored of playing. This map currently has 27,000 downloads and it is not hard to see why!
Desertour Map Main Features!
- An intense, challenging storyline that will take you on a great journey.
- Intelligent puzzles with well placed clues and more.
- Thrilling combat, parkour and adventures!
- There is a rail system that allows the players to quickly travel right around the map.
Desertour Map Rules!
- The rules for this map are as follows:
- No cheating, modding, teleporting or inventory editing.
- Do not break or place anything unless you are told to.
Desertour Map Pros and Cons!
- Works well with other mods including OptiFine!
- Multi-language support for the storyline.
- There are currently no faults or negatives with this Minecraft map.
How to install the Desertour Map!
- First of all, I would recommend download and installing the latest version of OptiFine.
- Next, download the latest version of the Desertour Map.
- Drag and drop the .zip files into the following location: /appdata/.minecraft/saves.
- Launch your Minecraft game and select the correct save file.
- Enjoy your new Minecraft map!