Do you like the popular Legend of Zelda games? There are a ton of games in the series and are very well received with many fans. If you want a map that recreates a Legend of Zelda, you have come to the right place! Welcome to the HyruleCraft a Legend of Zelda Map for Minecraft! This was a community made map for the server this was built. The creators decided to make a downloadable version for you! This map features a ton of familiar sights from the Legend of Zelda games.
If you want to explore Hyrule in a Minecraft setting, this is one of the best ways to do that! Be sure to download and install the HyruleCraft a Legend of Zelda Map for Minecraft today!
HyruleCraft a Legend of Zelda Map Main Features
- Zelda themed map that recreates Ocarina of Time.
- Huge map that was community made.
HyruleCraft a Legend of Zelda Map Pros and Cons
Pros: A wonderful recreation of the popular Zelda game! This is a huge and detailed map.
Cons: This map is a recreation of Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time without a storyline, so it is just for exploring.
How to Install HyruleCraft a Legend of Zelda Map
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder
- Find the folder called Saves inside
- Unzip the HyruleCraft a Legend of Zelda Map file
- Place the map folder into the Saves folder.
- Run Minecraft and choose the HyruleCraft a Legend of Zelda Map from your saves.
- Follow on screen instructions for how to play the map and you are ready!