Do you like playing Mario games? Do you thing there is not enough Luigi? Maybe you love the Luigi’s Mansion game for the GameCube? If you like that game, this is the map for you! This is the Luigi’s Mansion Adventure Map for Minecraft. You will find yourself in a spooky mansion and you have to fight your way through to save Mario.
If you like the Luigi’s Mansion game and exploring haunted areas, be sure to download and install Luigi’s Mansion Adventure Map for Minecraft today!
Front of the mansionThe Boo Woods
Mansion MapBasement HallwayA look inside using unloaded chunksThe back of the mansion showing some roomsUse the upside-down shader effect
Luigi’s Mansion Adventure Map Main Features
- A nice recreation of the mansion from the actual game.
- Redstone traps and doors and more!
- Arena Leaders, 19 Bosses and many more enemies to fight.
How to Use Luigi’s Mansion Adventure Map
- Install as follows in the instructions below.
- Make sure to install the resource pack.
- Load the game and follow the instructions on screen.
Luigi’s Mansion Adventure Map Pros and Cons
- A really cool recreation of the popular game of the same name, complete with tons of areas and mobs to fight!
- If you are not a fan of exploring dark castles and mansions, there wont be much to find here.
How to Install Luigi’s Mansion Adventure Map
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Navigate to your .minecraft / Saves folder (if you don’t have one already, run Minecraft and it will create one)
- Download the Luigi’s Mansion Adventure Map for Minecraft and unzip if needed and place the map folder into the Saves folder
- Download and install the full resource pack .zip into the resourcepack folder
- Run minecraft and you are ready to play!