The Mistral City Map for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 is an accurate and extensive re-creation of the ‘Mistral City’ map that was shown in the series ‘The Shadow of Israphel’ by the Yogscast! The creator of this map has done a fantastic job of re-creating this famous landscape, and has shared it with the community so that everyone can enjoy it. Adam Francis, the developer, has been working on this project for a very long time and is updated often. This map has over 6,500 downloads and I can see why. If you’re a fan of the Yogscast then I am sure that you will love this map!
Mistral City Project Map Main Features!
- In this map, you can have access to several noticeable locations around the famous Mistral City!
- The latest update of this map added Skull Pass.
- You can now also visit the famous Carnival with Strongman Bruno!
- Verigan’s Hold and the Desert are also popular places to visit!
Mistral City Project Map Pros and Cons!
- You can do whatever you want with this map, enjoy, explode, explore!
- This map can be downloaded for both SMP and client!
- Although this map is making good progress, as of yet it isn’t actually 100% complete!
How to install the Mistral City Project Map!
- First, download the Mistral City Project Map.
- Then, extract the files to your desktop with WinRar.
- Go to: %appdata%/.minecraft/saves and drag your files into there.
- Launch Minecraft.
- Select the correct save file from your saves screen.
- Enjoy your new map!