Are you bored of playing regular old default Minecraft? Do you want to discover a whole different world and become engrossed in a winding tale of mystery! Well look no further, this map may be for you!
Time Travellers arrive in the Year 1500. They discover a hidden temple and uncover a mysterious skull. Advance through the map and discover the secrets hidden within!
Map Information + Good Stuff!
- You can experience everything that this map has to off on your own or with friends!
- This map is all about adventure, jumping puzzles and combat galore!
- This map requires the ‘Normal’ difficulty setting!
- A custom texture pack is available for DOWNLOAD.
- Collectible items are found throughout the map!
- Explore varied and diverse Environments!
Rules of Gorgoth!
- You must play on at least Normal Difficulty.
- As always, you are not allowed to break blocks unless told to do so.
- The checkpoints are implemented into the map to help you, make sure you make full use of them- they come in handy!
- Explosions are always fun! Enable those pesky TNT Explosions!
- To create a mystical and frightening atmosphere, play with 50% lighting!
- Render distance must be on short or higher!
- To avoid problems with the mazes provided, install Anti-Creeper!
Positives and Negatives!
Upon further inspection, I found that the story was a bit difficult to follow- You have to pay a keen attention to this map if you want understand it. The creativity and builds on this map are higher than average but detail is lacking. Although you die a lot, The Map itself isn’t too difficult. I do think however that this map IS WORTH a playthrough. Although the map is only available for 1.5.2 updates are immanent and fixes are regularly occurring! I hope you enjoy this map!
How to Install The Story of Gorgoth 1 Map
- The installation for this mod is fairly simple!
- Get the texture pack here (You’d need MCPatcher or Optifine for the texture pack)
- Go to: C:\Users\”pcname”\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\saves
- Unpack the .zip folder from the Download with WINRAR and copy all the files there.
- Run Minecraft and Done!