Ballistic Wars is a game in which you must destroy the enemy team’s base and be the last team standing. To do so, you will need to buy special arrows which can either create or destroy. If you are able to reach the middle of the map, you will gain 1 diamond per second. Use diamonds to buy stronger gear and flying mechanisms. The winner of each map is awarded 500 Coins. You can use coins to open random kit chests. Kits allow you to spawn in with certain effects or items which will give you an advantage during the game.
- 300×300 Reset-able Map
- Many unique Arrow abilities to buy
- 16 Kits of Varying Rarity
- Kit Trade-Up System
- Play with 2 or more players.
- Lobby Parkour.
- Many Ant-Break protection systems.
This map is completely reset-able and can be played as many times as you want. You can also play with 2 or more players. There are also a few settings which can be altered by players with privileges. Each game can last from 5-45 minutes, depending on skill level.
Please Note that at least one player will need to have their render distance set to 15 or more while the map is loading. Otherwise, the map will not reset and spawns will be destroyed. Also, players are removed from the match if they leave the server.
How to install:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!