Slytherio Minigame map is fully multiplayer compatible, it uses an ID system, meaning that over 2 BILLION different players could join. And just a little warning: Items are used as the circles for gaining mass and armorstands for the snake parts, meaning that you need to have “a beefy computer” to render/load all the entities.
- Turn snake with a big turning curve (no instant turn).
- Move snake slow or with boost.
- Snakes die when they touch other snakes, or when they travel outside the border.
- When snakes die, they will drop items.
- Random spawning of random coloured wool, used to gain mass.
- You can choose the amount of items!
- Although almost unlimited people could join at the same time, they can choose between 6 colours.
If for whatever reason you start forming a snake, but you don’t get teleported to the playfield, use the following command: /scoreboard teams join Reset @p
How to install Slytherio Minigame Map:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!