In Unlock your Mind, the sequel to Thinking is Key Map, use various keys to open doors, airlock, and jump pads a large maze. Many difficult puzzles await. You must find your way to the final room and use all the keys you’ve got to exit the maze and truly unlock your mind.
How to install:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!