Death Sentence is a competitive arena map that challenges your Minecraft combat skills and agility.
Both Multiplayer and Singleplayer modes are available and have different gameplay.
The goal is to survive the customized monsters that are constantly coming at you and reach level 20 as fast as you can. Kill the chest-headed monsters to gear up, avoid the invincible heavy armored zombies and don’t fall in the void!
The multiplayer mode is competitive, the first player to reach level 20 wins the game and get to choose one of the 3 death sentences for the losers. PvP has to be turned off but you can use your flint and steel or throw monsters at your opponent to disturb them!
- No mods required
- Multiplayer mode is a competition to level 20
- The winner of a multiplayer game gets to choose the Death Sentence of other players
- 3 different death sentences
- Singleplayer is a time trial mode
- Map repair mechanism that fixes melted ice
- Controlled wave system with customized monsters
- 6 difficulty modes (Insane mode requires level 30 instead of 20)
- Treasure monsters that drops extra loots
- Invincible heavy armor zombie
- Day/Night switch
Important Server Setting: