About this map:
- Immerse yourself in a satirical re-imagining of open-world RPGs such as the elder scrolls series.
- Explore the vast world of Stroneheim, a sprawling world filled with Mountainous tundras, Overgrown forrests and Ominous dungeons.
- Fight a diverse range of enemies; from Frost Trolls, to Ice Giants and FrostVenom spiders.
- Customise your character and buy whatever you can afford; Choose from Mage’s staffs to Battle-axes and Armour such as Wizard Robes and Ranger’s apparel.
- Every Quest is innovative and thrilling. Complete the Main Storyline or stumble across events or dungeons on your open-world adventure.
- Defeat the Necromancer by going on a cliched adventure to save the world
- Try to work out what’s going on after many unexpected plot-twists
- And try and figure out if any of it makes sense, or did we just make up the storyline up off the top of our heads?
- Each Side-quest is innovative and unique like much of the Main Storyline.
- There are NO monotonous fetch quests and the likes.
Trading and Customisable Loot
- Collect Gold from Quests, mobs and dungeons and use it as currency
- You can buy an array of items and gear including:
- Ranger’s apparel, Bows and Pets
- Mage staffs and armour
- Food and horses
- Swords, Battleaxes and Warriors gear
- And fried chicken
- These include:
- Ice Giants
- Frost Trolls
- FrostVemon spiders
- Many more
How to install Stroneheim Map:
- Download the map
- Go to %appdata%
- Go to .minecraft
- Go to C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\saves
- Drag map folder into it
- Start minecraft
- Play it
Resource Pack: Sphax PureBDCraft