Ceramics is a mod designed to increase options early game using clay. Inspired by the clay bucket from Iguana Tinker Tweaks, this mod currently adds two features to the game:
- Clay buckets can be used as an early game bucket, transporting cold liquids with ease, but breaking after use with hot liquids. Unlike some other clay bucket mods, these are fully dynamic and will automatically add variants for any mods that use the Forge universal bucket (for example, Tinker Construct).
- Clay armor, designed as an early game armor. Reason being I tend to entirely skip leather armor early game since by the time you have enough for armor you already have iron.
There are more features in the works for later, but for now feel free to use it as a small feature mod.
Changes in version 1.0.1:
- Fixed a bug with buckets containing fluids that have no block form
- Switch clay bucket breaking from material based to temperature based. A few liquids might now work in buckets that did not before
- A few more cases should play the breaking on bucket break now