Imaginary Mod gives an abilitiy to add images into Minecraft. This mod supports any formats that Minecraft supports for textures (PNG, JPEG and GIF without animations). No compatibility with multiplayer.
Picture Picking GUI
Example of usage
How to use:
Imaginary mod adds picture item which allows you to add pictures into your world. Simply drag it from Miscellaneous creative tab, or craft it using following recipe:
After you acquired a picture item, you should be able to place a custom picture on any surface. When picture is placed, you can right click it and change some properties of your picture. To pick a picture, you’ll have to populate Imaginary’s mod picture folder (which is located in .minecraft/config/imaginary/pictures) with your PNG, JPEG or GIF pictures. After you dropped your pictures into the pictures folder, you should be able to pick these pictures in picture’s GUI.
How to install Imaginary Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.