Refined Storage gives players access to all their items at once. These items are stored safely in one of the many storage capabilities that the mod offers.
The mod is not only used to get access to items in one handy interface, but also to manipulate items and blocks in the world and from the system with importers, exporters, constructors, destructors and more!
Refined Storage takes the storage aspect of the mod one step further by allowing the player to set upautocrafting.
The mod not only stores your items, but has fluid storage as well!
Check the wiki to get started!
Check out the Wiki page
How to install Refined Storage Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
More posts of Refined Storage Mod :