Chiseling a sheep:
- Make a iron or diamond chisel and right click to open the chisel preview.
- Insert the block you wish to chisel the sheep with into the preview slot on the top-left hand side
- Leave the menu
- Left-Click on the Sheep you wish to chisel.
- Sheep should now be very confused, and a block will be removed from the chisel.
Unchiseling a sheep
- Left-Click on a sheep when no item is in the preview slot, the block will be returned to you.
Certain sheep now have behaviours associated with them:
- Redstone Sheep will trigger redstone signals
- TNT Sheep will explode if exposed to redstone
- Glowstone Sheep will light the area around them
- This is disabled by default because of the stuttering of it recalculating chunk lighting.
- Chisel blocks with “working” fans cause sheep to fly
- Crafting Table sheep work as crafting tables
- Anvil sheep work as Anvils
- Cactus sheep deal cactus damage and will destroy items
- Magma sheep deal “walking on fire” damage.
- Crafting Table Sheep will auto-craft according to the recipe.
- Leave your items in the sheep and it will eat any items it sees to produce the result.
Shear Madness supports changing the behaviour of what happens when you attempt to shear a sheep, this option can be modified in shearmadness.cfg in the /config/ directory.
S: behaviour controls the shearing behaviour.
By default, shearing a sheep will return it to a vanilla sheep, but the following other options are available:
- RevertSheep: The Default, changes the sheep back to a vanilla sheep
- ChiselFarm: You can farm blocks by allowing the sheep to regrow. Not recommended for server owners as it currently allows users to grow diamond, iron and redstone blocks from sheep.
- CannotShear: Shearing is completely disabled for these sheep. They will need to be reverted to normal before they can be sheared again.
You can change whether specialized sheep function or not using their configuration sections. Check the shearmadness.cfg file for details.
How to install Shear Madness Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Chisel Mod.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.