Solar Flux Reborn Mod is a mod related to machinery and technical development. SFR is used to create energy for machinery in hi-tech modpacks. SFR is highly appreciated among mods that capable of producing energy due to SFR being reasonably balanced; its interface is stable and easy to integrate with other mods of the same category.
The mod comes by default with 8 different tiers (fully configurable):
- Produces 1 RF/tick. Internal storage 25,000. Transfer 8 RF/tick
- Produces 8 RF/tick. Internal storage 125,000. Transfer 64 RF/tick
- Produces 32 RF/tick. Internal storage 425,000. Transfer 256 RF/tick
- Produces 128 RF/tick. Internal storage 2,000,000. Transfer 1,024 RF/tick
- Produces 512 RF/tick. Internal storage 8,000,000. Transfer 4,096 RF/tick
- Produces 2,048 RF/tick. Internal storage 32,000,000. Transfer 16,384 RF/tick
- Produces 8,192 RF/tick. Internal storage 64,000,000. Transfer 64,000 RF/tick
- Produces 32,768 RF/tick. Internal storage 128,000,000. Transfer 256,000 RF/tick
- (If Draconic Evolution is installed) Produces 131,072 RF/tick. Internal storage 512,000,000. Transfer 1,024,000 RF/tick
- (If Draconic Evolution is installed) Produces 524,288 RF/tick. Internal storage 2048,000,000. Transfer 4,096,000 RF/tick
The mod comes with 3 types of cables:
- Basic : 320 RF/t
- Advanced : 3,200 RF/t
- Last: 320,000 RF/t
- Number of tiers and their production/capacity can be fully configured to suit your needs.
- Many upgrades can be crafted to improve your solar panels.
- Solar Panels automatically share their energy when next to each other, no cables needed.
- There are only “Vanilla” recipes by author of the original mod by Nauktis.
Different tiers of panels
Machine Traversal Upgrade
How to install Solar Flux Reborn Mod :
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Hammer Core.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.