Tabula Mod is a truly amazing Minecraft Modeler that features a numerous of new things that can impress you. These are listed below.
- Ingame Minecraft modeler. Hit the T button on your keyboard or the T button in the main menu to access. New in 4.1.0, works multiplayer as well, with the Wax Tablet!
- Workspace folder within the /mods/ folder. Saves, textures, exports, configs, etc go here.
- Function and UI based off Techne by ZeuX and r4wk. It’s meant to provide a replacement to Techne but not as a proper replacement for third party modelers such as Blender or Maya.
- Has the ability to open Techne files. Supports Child models and has Undo/Redo save-states.
- Keyboard shortcuts for New Project, Open Project, Delete, Cut, Copy, Paste, Paste in Place, Save, Undo, Redo.
- Imports models from Minecraft directly, including mod models (on best attempt). Yes that is how the EnderDragon model really looks like.
- Exports texture map of model and updated Java code for modders.
- Animation support! Animate your models! Code export is not yet possible however.
- Possibly upcoming 1.8 block model compatiblity.
Wax Tablet recipe:
How to use:
4.1.0 update video by iChun’s blog: