This mod doesn’t add any new ores, items or blocks.
The main focus of this mod is to give player magic abilities and powers with only vanilla Minecraft blocks and items.
Learning and progressing in mod is throught the Achievement and Event system.
You won’t be able to achieve the advanced recipes or powers without getting the low level achievements.
Currently in mod:
- Altar Crafting (toss items into altair and right-click with right wand)
- Altar Smelting (works like Furnace but You don’t need to wait) (should support other mods which adds smelting and fuel)
- Spell Casting System
- Entity Summoning System
- Item Magnet Quest (Works like normal magnet). Hold 2 Nether Stars anywhere in Your inventory but as different stacks (1x Nether Star + 1x Nether Star).
- Vanilla Quarry !!!
- Arrow Machine-Gun
- Full Tree Cut
- ChunkLoader Quest
- Ore Doubling
- Moving blocks by book (Yes with inventory).
Currently implemented spells (Since v0.0.3.0)
- Flint And Steel Clone
- Feel like Blaze -> Yes, Small Fireball
- Feel like Ghast -> Yes, Large Fireball + Explosion
- Teleportation !!! -> Look and teleport (Pssst, better than Ender Pearl)
- Meteor !!! -> Be careful
- Summon Thunder
- Monster Summoning
- Fus-Ro-Dah !!! -> powerful repulse all mobs and animals around player
- Teleport to Nether (and back)
- Teleport to End (and back if You killed Dragon)
- Move in air (up to 10 blocks)
- Weather spells (rain, clear weather, thunderstorm)
- Pull Entity to Player (any Entity)
- Freeze Water (3×3)
This mod adds the new Achievement Page with all the Achievements/Quests.
(WARNING! Every time that You want to upgrade Altar / earn achievement, You must replace the Cauldron.)
- Tier 1 = Cauldron + Redstone around it
- Tier 2 = Iron Blocks
- Tier 3 = Gold Blocks
- Tier 4 = Redstone Blocks
- Tier 5 = Lapis Blocks
- Tier 6 = Diamond Blocks
- Tier 7 = Emerald Blocks
(WARNING! Every time the World is loaded You must replace the Cauldron.)
Quarry should look like this.
Digged blocks will be dropped on cauldron or to the inventory which is on the opposite site to DiamondBlock.
Fuel must be dropped into cauldron or put to the inventory above the cauldron.
(WARNING -> Enchanting Table must be place as the last one)
ChunkLoader (since 0.9.1.0)