Incredible tools, as much as this friendship.
Wigetta Tools Mod adds tools with different abilities to Minecraft. The name Wigetta comes from the pair of youtubers Vegetta777 and TheWillyrex, these are Spanish youtubers which create visual content related to minecraft mods, among many other things.
Wigetta Pickaxe, Skill: When you right-click (coal ore, iron ore, gold ore, diamond ore and emerald ore) you will always get 5 ore materials in question. This will affect durability by removing 10 tool durability points.
Wigetta Sword, Skill: The rain is annoying, right? Right clicking this sword while it is raining will remove the rain at the same time that a thunder will fall on you.
Wigetta Axe, Skill: When you right-click on a wooden trunk, the wooden planks are automatically crafted and entered into your inventory
Wigetta Shovel, Skill: This shovel has the ability to grow grass, so if you right click on land, this land will become grass. This has a cost of 1 durability.
How to install Wigetta Tools Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.