Arcade Mod adds an arcade machine, coins, and tickets to Minecraft. The only game playable right now is Snake. The coins and tickets are used as a currency. Coins are inserted into the machine to be able to play (can be disabled in config). Tickets have a temporary usage of being crafting back into a gold nugget.
Snake Arcade Machine
- 5x Black Wool
- 2x White Wool
- 1x Redstone Dust
- 1x Glass Pane
- 4x Gold Nuggets
The config file allows players to disable certain features of the mod. Currently the config file only has 3 options.
This option allows you to disable the need to use coins to be able to play on the arcade machines. Default: false
This option lets you choose if the machines need redstone to power the machine. Default: false
Disable Update Notification
This option lets you disable the update notification in chat when you enter a world. Default: false
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.