AutoPackager Mod adds a single block, the AutoPackager. It is an addon for Thermal Expansion.
AutoPackager is a simple machine that takes Redstone Flux to craft any item of a single type from an inventory on the left and place the result in an inventory on the right. ‘Right-clicking’ it with an empty hand shows the mode status, ‘Shift+Right-clicking’ toggles the crafting mode:
- 2×2 then 3×3
- 2×2 only
- 3×3 only
- 3×3 hollow (such as Chest and Furnace)
It will automatically input from an inventory on the left of the block, and output to an inventory on the right of the block. It requires 1000 Redstone Flux each cycle to operate.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Thermal Expansion Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.