Baconators Mod adds items in the game, each with a different look. They will automaticly replenish your food and saturation levels when enabled, with the food you fill it with.
The Baconator is a DartCraft tool that will automatically replenish one’s hunger bar. So long as there is Bacon in the person’s inventory, they are fed Bacon as soon as the hunger bar drops. This essentially automates the eating process.
(default food: Cooked Porkchop)
(default food: Cooked Beef)
(default food: Cooked Chicken)
(default food: Bread)
- Baconator types can be enabled/disabled.
- Extended tooltips can be enabled/disabled.
- Customizable storage capacity. (default: 128 (2 stacks))
- Accepted food is customizable per Baconator item.
- Sneak (while holding) to fill it with food from your inventory.
- Sneak & Mouseover to see what food can be stored.
- Right-click when hungry to feed. (default food behavior)
- Sneak & right-click to enable/disable auto-feeding.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.