Void Island Control Mod adds a world type for a “void” world that works for multiplayer and teams.
This mod comes with 4 default island types that all have some customize configs and can enabled/disabled:
These island types work with Sky Resources (except for wood in the 1.10 version).
How to use:
- Choose the world type Void? World in single-player, or “voidworld” on servers.
- Type /island create <optional type> to start on an island.
Customize some of the following configs:
- Fill blocks for under the islands.
- Get rid of bedrock.
- Generate an overworld (and even with a single biome).
- Cloud and horizon Y level.
- Island Y level, Size, Buffer Distance.
- Have a void nether dimension, and have portals link 1-1 to the overworld.
- One Chunk Mode on 1 island.
- Starter Empty Chest.
- Starting Inventory.
- Run commands on world start.
- Have command blocks spawn for each island.
The /island command has many sub-commands:
- create (optional int/string)[type] – The create command creates a new island at a position in the world.
- invite [player] – The invite command has another player join your island. They can’t be on another island already.
- leave – The leave command has you leave the island you’re on, go to spawn, and clears the inventory. If you are the last person on the island, the island can’t be claimed again.
- home – The home command teleports the player back to their home island, but has to be by default 500 blocks away.
- spawn – The spawn command teleports the player to spawn.
- reset (optional int/string)[type] – The reset command clears the island, the inventory, and starts brand new like the create command does.
- onechunk – The onechunk command creates a world border of one chunk size at spawn and resets spawn. This command is disabled by default and has to be changed in the config.
How to install Void Island Control Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install CompatLayer.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.