Listen to nature. Ambient Sounds Mod adds new sounds to various events and biome locations to your world in vanilla using combinations of various vanilla sounds.
- Sound configuration is not hardcoded but configurable (through resourcepack)
- Ingame volume setting
- New sound system (not only one composed sound effect for a biome, but multiple sound playing simultaneously)
- Mesa (no sound yet)
- Extreme Hills (no sound yet)
- Nether (no sound yet)
- End (no sound yet)
- Space (no sound yet)
- Windy heights (no sound yet)
How to install Ambient Sounds Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.