Heroes Expansion Mod adds various superpower that are compatible with the superpower system of LucraftCore. Use /superpower to get them.
Spirit of Vengeance (Ghost Rider)
- The Spirit of Vengeance takes over you when “bad” mobs are near. As soon as that is the case you can’t control your player. With each kill you gain XP, and with each level up you get more control. To become the Ghost Rider you must have bad karma (Karma system from LucraftCore) and die. There is a slight chance you will be asked to seek vengeance on those who sinned.
Weapon X (Wolverine)
- Weapon X lets you have claws you can draw out. Additionally you get an extreme healing boost and enhanced capabilities. Killing wolves can give you Claw-items. Putting those into a DNA Extractor (from LucraftCore) will give you injections you can take. Once you took one of them you need to take much damage. There is a small chance that that damage might trigger your powers.
God of Thunder (Thor)
- You can find craters in the world which contain Hammers. To pick those hammers up you need to be worthy. You are worthy if your Karma Class is at least Superhero. Use /karma to look up your stats.
- Once you picked it up you get the powers of Thor. Besides getting strength you can use the hammer to fly or shoot lightning
Gamma Radiation (Hulk)
- To become The Hulk you have to build a Gamma Bomb. It is a 3x3x3 structure of Gamma Bomb Casing blocks with an Uranium Block in the middle and a Gamma Bomb Control Block on one side. As soon as it blows up, you might become the Incredible Hulk. At the beginning you can’t control him, when your health is below 3 hearts you turn green and attack everything near you. By killing you gain XP and level up, what allows you to control your inner alter ego at level 10.
Spider Powers (Spider-Man)
- Villages now contain new houses: Spider-Labs! You can find an extra room in them in which you’ll see radioactive spiders. From now on you know the rest: Getting bitten by one of them might bring you your powers.
Lightning Shooting with Thor’s Hammer
Ghost Rider’s Car
Thor’s Suit and Hammer
Normal and Ultimate Mjölnir
World Generation for Mjolnir
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Lucraft Core.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.